Another winter roast favourite - This super easy recipe was a big hit with SA family.
Quick prep time where you can put it in the oven and forget about it!
-2kg beef brisket
-500g turkey mince
-Montreal steak seasoning (100g)
- Butterfly the beef brisket to flatten
- Mix turkey mince with Montreal seasoning. Press on to brisket
- Tightly roll and tie the brisket using butcher’s twine
- Place brisket in roasting tin. Add 500mL water. Cover tightly with foil
- Place in oven at 150 degrees for 3.5 hours
- Cook till fork tender, but be patient, sometimes this can take between 3-4.5 hours
- Use juices to make the most delicious gravy!